SO many things to be thankful for, so little time. Here's a short list:
- Warm weather in November? Not normal, but I'll take advantage of it to...
- Ride to Hartzler's Dairy in Wooster for a sweet scoop of Heifer Trails ice cream
- Black Friday shoppers, who have graciously chosen to stay off the roads today in lieu of beating each other up over shit they don't need and that nobody will want a month from now.
- Leftover turkey
- Pinot noir
- Seasonal music done only the way Sting is able
- A full stable of bikes for every occasion
- The privilege to live along a National Park, and other protected wild areas
- Family and friends, the spice of life