Saturday, January 19, 2013

Racing in 2013




This is the first year I'll be racing with the Summit Freewheelers, since we now have enough women to compete as a team. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this, and I'm planning on getting out and racing more this year. A lot of my races will be to support the team, and so I'll be doing more crits than I probably would have otherwise. And some of these races (like the TTs) are for my own personal satisfaction.

These are the bike races I plan to do in 2013:
Barry Roubaix
Races at the Lake series
Presque Isle Time Trials
Eastern Ohio Time Trial series (my favorite)
Tour of the Valley
Iceman Cometh

Other races TBD:
Track racing at the Cleveland Velodrome
Cyclocross (NEOCX series races)
Team-only Time Trial series in the Valley

Non-cycling, multisport races:
Nordonia Duathlon (the defending champion has to defend her title!)
Twinsburg Duathlon
Akron Half Marathon

It's gonna be a busy season of training and racing. Bring it on!
 

1 comment: