This was my first year of Time Trialing, and so I figured I would end the season with what I've learned from racing this series:
- I like races that are short, fast, uncomplicated, close to home, and low-key. This series was perfect.
- My best time was an average of almost 23mph, so I learned that I can ride that fast. I also learned that I can't ride that fast every time, and so I need to train better.
- A new bike doesn't guarantee a better TT time. It's really all about the engine.
- Take the tool bag OFF the bike before the race!
- A TT is a great way to identify both strengths and limiters. But especially limiters!
|Me and Jackie post-race, pre-pancakes|
|42 degrees this morning at race time - brrr!|
|Jackie on the podium for her age group|
|The Points Champions for the 2011 Season! That's George Liolios in front, next to Brian (race organizer). Chappy is behind and to my left. Congrats, all!|